- Автор: admin
- Рубрики: Teacher's Blog
My name’s Diana and I wouldn’t say I cook really well. Do you prefer cooking breakfast on your own or having it prepared by someone? What do you usually have for breakfast? Is it scrambled eggs or tea with sandwiches?
You know, recently I’ve been thinking of ideas to vary my breakfast menu and surprisingly invented my own culinary chef-d’oevre using just the products my fridge contained. Today I’ve decided to share the recipe with you.
It’s simple and it’s going to take you only about 20 minutes. No doubt you can repeat that.
First of all, you’ll need some cauliflower, some cheese, 4 or 5 eggs, milk, salt and pepper. If you have everything ready, here we start!
1. Take a saucepan of water and bring it to the boil. Then add the cauliflower and cook for 7 minutes.
2. Drain the cauliflower and put it into an ovenproof dish.
3. Take a bowl and add eggs. Keep whisking quickly while pouring milk. Now it’s time to salt and pepper. Well done!
4. Now add your eggs-and-milk mixture to the cauliflower. Grate some cheese and scatter it over. Good job!
5. Heat your oven to approximately 200C and bake for 10-15 minutes.
Can you feel the smell? Mmm, delicious!
Congratulations, you are great!
Enjoy your breakfast with your friends and family!